Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Plot Bunnies and Editing Turtles

They've attacked! I should have seen them coming.

I've been able to get away for them for a few minutes at a time, but they always find me! I think they have my scent. And those editing turtles... they're fast! I don't know how they catch up! They must hitch a ride on those bunnies. Or they latch on to me. I've dodged the plot bunnies a few times, but they've rubbed their fluff all over my notebook.

No one seems to know how to get rid of them. They're immune to chocolate -- which was my last resort. If I can't shake them soon, I don't know what I'll do.

This is serious. I can feel them pacing outside my bedroom window. They're waiting for the moment to strike. They're laughing. The evil plot bunnies with their deceptively cute faces but those glowing red eyes. And the editing turtles -- looking all harmless, but with those snapping jaws.

Oh no! They're coming! I can hear them! I have to get away from here! Wish me luck!

(This post was in no way meant to be taken seriously.)
(It was also in no way productive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment