Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Constant Reminder

I now have a constant reminder on my desk... constantly reminding me... to write.


I just got it in the mail today. My little sign that will nag me every minute I'm on the computer. It's beautiful, it's awesome, it has that "new wood" smell, I love it. Dude at Etsy is awesome. His shop is called Banished. So look him up if you want your own sign. You can get it to say anything.

And if you're really bored, don't hesitate to check out my shop, Pandasandpansies, and consider buying something from me!
...shameless self-promotion over...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'd like to get one of those meself...
    And what does Pandasandpansies sell, may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CharTheShark, I mostly sell crocheted stuff in my shop. Blankets, pillows, scarves. Already made and custom, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete