Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I Wrote The End...

Another Road Trip Wednesday post: If you could rewrite the ending of any book, how would you end it, and why.

I don't know... I could always say the obligatory Twilight. Because I think if Edward ate Bella in the end, it would have been better. And then I'd just throw Wolverine in there, and see if those adamantium claws can really cut through anything. ...Oh yeah, lets see if the Cullens can hold their own against the X Men. Doubt it.

Seriously though? I don't know. If I don't like the way a book ended, I think I usually block the entire book out. Wow, this is really stressing me out that I can't think of a book that I'd want to change the ending too.

Hey, how about my own? Because it sucks, and I've been meaning to change it anyway.

Okay, so not the best post, but I was too tempted to include that comic there.

No comments:

Post a Comment