Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rabid Fangirl of the Wrong Kind

I am not the fangirl who camped out to see the latest Harry Potter movie at midnight. Or the one who reread the book in a night the night before going to see the movie. (Truthfully, I haven't seen it, and I haven't gotten past reading Order of the Phoenix.)

No, I'm fangirling about MCR's latest album. I took a moment to step back and examine their video, and the whole approach to the new album. If you'd like to read some of it, you can here:

This is my artistic analysis

and this will probably make no sense to you.




hey! At least I got some sort of writing done!
Also, keep in mind, my tumblr is my "character" in this album's universe.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh....I love MCR! They are coming to Cleveland and playing in a small venue...I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Rachele! I'm going to see them in Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete