Monday, February 7, 2011

Possibly Hiatus? Possibly New Beginning?

So I write this from a place of many different emotions -- excitement, fear, overwhelming anxiety, nauseating terror, and happiness -- all mixed together and rushing through me, and now overflowing onto my blog. After a productive month of book reading/reviewing, I'm going on a most likely break from it. Why?

I. Got. A. Job.

I know I haven't talked about it much on here, but for the past few months I've been struggling to find a full time job while I've been working part time at a local grocery store. And since I'm currently not attending school, this has been a big deal. Kind of forced me into a depressing slump that effected my writing -- or lack thereof.

So this is big. Super! Fabulous! Delicious! Any other positive adjective you can think of. And I'm sharing the good news with all of you, my few followers who saw something interesting in my blog. On Thursday I start my training, which is over an hour away. And at night will be a lot of studying. So my leisurely reading and writing time will be diminished for the next few weeks. But I'll see if I can sneak something in.

Hopefully once I get into the swing of things, I'll be back to writing, editing, and reading with full force and a new found excitement.


...then again, I am very good at procrastinating... and this is fun...




No comments:

Post a Comment