Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Question to followers...

So, I'm looking at my blog from a different computer. And this screen is huge.... geeze! It's like reading blogs in an imax theater!

Anyway, the point I'm getting at is that my blog layout looks completely different on here than it does on my home computer and my laptop. I just want to know how it looks for you? Apparently, there are brown edges around the brown spots. Am I going to have to make a larger background that supports tiling? Or does it look good?

Thoughts, suggestions... Does it look okay? Should I fix it? Should I just change it to a background of frolicking puppies? All comments are welcome. Let me know what you think; I was just curious.

(And that was probably a very unnecessary semi-colon.)

2 comments:

  1. It looks fine to me. The brown edges only show on mine when I zoom out or make the window wider, so that's all it depends on. I don't think they'll show on most peoples' computers. If you want to be sure they don't, then a tiling option would probably work. But I wouldn't worry about it unless you feel like dealing with it. It's not like it looks bad haha. (And btw, I like the color theme!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the brown edge outside the brown circles -- but it's a pretty brown -- with a tint of pink in it. :) It frames the page nicely, and I would have thought it was on purpose if you didn't say otherwise.

    ReplyDelete