Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Not Gone

Let me start off by saying that I am incredibly tired, but I can't not blog. (Not fixing that double negative right there.) As I stated before, I got a new job. Training is over, and I'm at work now. There's just some things going on in it that are really draining me right now, but I'm not going to get into it. It's fun blogging time!

But like I just said, I'm tired, so I'm going to keep it simple. I read two books in the past few weeks. I re-read Night, a memoir by Elie Wiesel, about his time in a Concentration camp in WWII. If you haven't read it, I would suggest you do. It's horrific and real, and something I believe everyone needs to read once.

I also read The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club by Laurie Notaro. This one is just a fun read that can't really be described, only enjoyed.

I hate to leave it like this, but if I keep waiting to writ a decent review, I won't write one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment