Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reasons Why I Might be a Geek

Let's face it, I'm a geek. Or a dork. Or a nerd. Or a freak. Whichever term you prefer...

1. I re-read books I was required to read in high school for fun
2. I buy buttons/pins with obscure literary terms printed on them.
3. I try to fit obsolete words into everyday conversation
4. I watch Supernatural.
5. I know anything and everything there is to know about the Back to the Future movies
6. I buy comic trilogy prequel to the Supernatural series
7. I contemplate buying this.
8. I actually do buy this.
9. I plot how I'm going to make this.
10. And I don't care if people think I'm a geek, or a dork, or a nerd, or a freak.

(In all honestly, I could probably make this list much longer. This is just all I could think of right now. Clearly I need sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment