Monday, December 12, 2011

Can You Guess My Character's Age? - Follow Up Post

Thank you for all the comments on my previous post; it was nice to see how everyone else read into my writing, (for lack of better words.)

Since I didn't make the semi-finals, I thought I would divulge the actual age of my character. But first the comments.

Out of 12 people...
5 people guessed 15
3 people guessed 16
1 person guessed 12
1 guessed 13
1 guessed 14
and 1 guessed 13 or 14

And who won? No one. Yeah... unfortunately, Olivia is actually 17 years old; probably a few months shy of turning 18. She's a senior in high school at the start of the story. So that "12" kind of stung a little bit. But then again, everyone reads into things differently. It's all part of the learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment