Friday, January 20, 2012

Different Site and New Plans

Well Happy New Year! (About 20 days later.) Did everyone have a good holiday? A good new year? A good first few weeks of the year? Mine have been pretty decent and filled with plotting, and soon I will get down to writing.

I've got big plans for this year, big expectations and resolutions I expect to meet and exceed. While I've been thinking about my latest characters, and anxiously awaiting the return of The Walking Dead on tv, (yes, I am one of those people) I have been contemplating some changes.

Some of you may know I have a tumblr, and at this point I will never link to it on this blog again. (It's rather.... less than professional...) but I am considering creating a second one, to coincide with this blog.

I'm just curious if any of my followers would think this is a good idea, or a waste of internet space.

This is a very short post, but I should have a book review coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment